Over the last several years I’ve been asked numerous times to do a seminar on the business side of running a successful business. That idea always was pushed to the back due to the fact that I was so focused on building our brand and running my businesses. Recently, I was approached by Amer Kamra the owner of Hammer Fitness and The Mind Builder to do one together. I worked with Amer on set shooting variety of fitness workouts and covers, as well as working with a number of his Hammer Fitness clients. In addition, we often have conversations about our businesses and what makes them successful, as well as strategies that we both apply to build our brands.
We both have the mindset that a strong brand is crucial to the success of any business. The Brand Builder Seminar focuses on taking your current business or one you are thinking of starting and establishing a strong platform for your growth. We will discuss a variety of topics that you will be able to apply in building your brand.
• how to brand, market and grow your business
• how to grow your social media following and monetize from it
• how to create digital products
• how to apply the 20/80 principle to your business to optimize time and maximize your income
• how to gain a return on your investments
• how to start-up a business and grow it without depending on venture capitalist money or loans from banks
• how to ‘oversubscribe’ your business so that you’re not chasing clients and living paycheque to paycheque
The seminar will take place on October 1st, 2016. Space is very limited.
To take advantage of the Early Bird booking you must sign up by May 1st. Head over to The Mind Builder website and subscribe.